Sunday, July 21, 2013

Successful Saturday!

I didnt get around to posting last night because I was too busy making a wonderful new wreath! And it was such a crazy day there was just no time! First Reese woke up earlier than usual so that was good because we got a head start... Sometimes my little sleepy head doesn't wake up til 8:30 or 9 but this morning she woke up at 7:30. We headed to Canyon (the next town "up" from us is what I call it) it's before you get to Amarillo so It's actually north & east- anyway... We had to hit a few rummage sales first... Our mission was Hobby Lobby but I got a little side tracked...imagine that!! I found lots of goodies though & spent $9.50 on some rummage goodies...not the table in the back... Im working on stripping that- it was just in my garage so I propped my stuff up on it. Anyway, had to share my goods :) I worked on another chair for a little bit this afternoon while Reese napped, then had to hurry & get ready for Bunco... I was invited to play with some girls from church so Im pretty excited to get out & meet some new people! 


No comments:

Post a Comment