Saturday, November 23, 2013

Pumpkin Crunch Cake

  This is my all time favorite fall dessert ever!! I have already made this twice this month & it probably doesnt help that its EXTRA good since Im pregnant, so thats double trouble! So here it is... 
PUMPKIN CRUNCH CAKE!! YUM!! 

Its easy to make too, so thats always a plus! 
You need: 
1- 15oz can of pumpkin
1- 12oz can of evaporated milk
4- eggs
1&1/2 cups white sugar
2 tsp. pumpkin pie spice
1 tsp. salt
1-pkg yellow cake mix
1 cup chopped pecans
1 cup margarine- melted
Cool whip 

Preheat oven to 350. Lightly grease a 9x13 pan. 
In a large bowl, combine pumpkin, evaporated milk, eggs, sugar, pumpkin pie spice, & salt. Mix well & spread in pan. 

Sprinkle cake mix over the top of the pumpkin mixture & pat down. 

Sprinkle pecans over that & drizzle with melted margarine. 


Bake for 60-70 min & top with cool whip
Its AMAZING!!



I was going to share with her but I guess I'll have to get my own bowl... 

Hope you try this one out! It is great! 

Kelly :) 





2 comments: