Thursday, November 28, 2013

16 Weeks

I hope you're all doing great! I had a dr appt yesterday & I am officially 16 weeks! I really cant believe Im that far already! Time has gone by so fast! 
So, everything went great, the baby is the size of a turnip this week (5in. & 5oz) 
The heartbeat was 155 & Ive gained 2lbs (according to the dr scale) They weigh me with clothes & shoes on, so I really dont know how accurate that is. I need to weigh myself at home, but I just dont do it often. I look & feel like Ive gained 20! And I cant believe we find out what it is on monday! Yay! 
I think Ive felt movement a few times, But its still a little early to say if thats what it was for sure. 
I havent had much for cravings, probably pizza would be my biggest thing, I really wish we had a Monicals here, that will be the first thing I eat when we go back for Christmas!! I did pig out on Thanksgiving dinner & that was pretty amazing! Ham, mashed potatoes & gravy, noodles, corn, deviled eggs, homemade rolls, pumpkin pie, pecan pie, & chocolate cream pie (that my neighbor lady made)... One happy belly!! 
So, here's my "bump" this week...
Until next time...
Kelly :) 



No comments:

Post a Comment