Monday, July 29, 2013

Reese's Room

   I wanted to share Reese's room with you- its about the only room in the house I am completely satisfied with, so I figured Id share now while its done! Ive really been thinking lately about switching her out of her crib, but I hear to leave them in there as long as you can. So Im already thinking about the next step... Anyway- 
Here's her room at the moment... I actually want to get a valance for her window, So I guess I lied- Its not completely done ( Is it ever!?!) 
The room was already done in this color, it was the previous owners little girls room as well, so that worked out perfectly! There is some kind of faux painting technique on the wall- it actually looks more like wallpaper- I believe its called combing. 
I think its so cute, I just love her little room! 
This was my little rocking chair I got on my 1st birthday. The pillow my awesome aunt Jody made for her, shes super creative & cant wait til she starts blogging :)
That "R" with the ribbons on it I made to hang her favorite hair pretties... Ill show that later :)
The pink & brown decor is just stickers, the "R" with the circle I got at a shop back in IL & the circles were a gift from a friend back home, who used to have a shop, & the flowers & birds (they were in a pic above) they came from Target. Thanks for looking I hope you enjoyed! 
 Kelly :)










No comments:

Post a Comment