Tuesday, January 7, 2014

22 week sono

  Today I had my 22 week sono appt. Everything looked great, and yes its still a girl! She had her head turned so we only got to see half of her face this time. All her organs look good & I also found out that I have an anterior placenta. So thats the reason I havent felt much movement,(whew! Maybe now I'll finally stop worrying so much) the doctor said its basically like putting a steak between me & the baby (gross right!?!)
Her heartbeat was 150 & she weighs 1lb 4oz, which is slightly bigger than average (not surprising, haha!) 
 So they said technically Im considered 23 weeks, even though my due date wont change, I will have another sono at 36 weeks to measure again. With Reese I always measured 2 weeks ahead! 
Here's the side of her face, you can see her ear pretty good!
Girl parts...
And her feet :) 

I've been feeling good, exercising & still have good energy. 
I havent craved too much... Im sure this one will be a picky eater because nothing sounds good! 
Her room is painted & as soon as we decide on a name (its close! We've narrowed it down to 2!) I can work on the fun stuff! 
Thats all for now, thanks for looking...
Kelly :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment