Sunday, January 5, 2014

Jalapeno Poppers

   Today Im sharing one of my new found favs, thanks to my neighbor lady. Ive never been a big fan of jalapenos, but she made these with lunch one day & insisted I try one! I took one thinking yuck, but didnt want to offend her, so I ate it & Ive been hooked ever since & make them quite often now. Needless to say I tried not to be too big of a pig & I went back for two more! 
Oh & did I mention they are super simple- only 3 ingredients!!
So, all you do is cut the stem of the peppers & core... Be careful you dont rub your eyes or anything! I wash mine after to make sure I got all the seeds... 
Then fill with cream cheese...
And wrap with bacon...
I stick a toothpick in mine so we can just eat them like little appetizers.
Cover with foil & bake at 400 for 60 min.  If you are pressed for time you can also do 450 for 30 min, but the longer you cook them they get that slow roasted thing going on. 
Enjoy!! 



No comments:

Post a Comment