Friday, January 3, 2014

My House At Christmas


  I know Christmas was over a week ago now, but I've been meaning to post some of my stuff. I LOVE LOVE LOVE my house at Christmas- its so cozy & the lights are so pretty & everything's so nicely decorated... 
I took all these pictures with my phone, so sorry about the poor quality, but it was the only way I would get it done & lets face it- Im behind anyway :( 
So, here's my tree...
And my tree at night...
With little Reese helping me decorate! 

And the little corner by the tree...
My $1.00 garage sale chair, a few pillows, & a cute little snowman that was a gift from a dear friend.

My adorable little 5 legged antique table that my aunt gave to me... Im so lucky! 
The tray came from Pottery Barn, the candlesticks my in laws gave me for my birthday, & that cornice lookin thing I scored at Tuesday Morning.
That flower arrangement I got at the antique mall where I also have my booth, it caught my eye & it was cheap, so of course, had to have it!! Especially because you dont find flower arrangements for cheap!! 

Next, my dining room table, I kept it pretty simple, with just a table runner & my over-sized white tray (came from Swiss Colony) I added a candle & two greenery swags & pinecones... Thats it! 

I have another similar on the kitchen counter... A wood bowl, also from Swiss Colony...
And these little baskets are always here, I just threw some greenery & a sign on them to dress them up a bit :) 

Thanks as always for looking & hope you all had a very Merry Christmas....
Kelly :)





 






No comments:

Post a Comment