Thursday, January 2, 2014

Spaghetti Squash


   Hi All!! Ok so I know Im WAY behind, so Im hopefully going to post a few things in the next couple days to get caught up- yikes! 
   So I am now just over 21 weeks & I have officially popped! Too much Christmas food maybe!?! Haha! 

So, the baby this week is the size of a spaghetti squash (weighing a pound now & about 8 inches in length) 
Im FINALLY feeling movements & my husband got to feel it a couple times too. I was very nervous last week because I hadnt really felt any movement yet, I kept thinking come on, any day now, you should be moving!! I thought I felt something here & there, but I never knew if it was gas, or baby- lol! So yes, I officially have felt movements now & Im very happy!! 
I go back to the dr next week for another sono & they'll measure all the baby's organs, so Im excited I'll get to see her again :) And yes, by the way its a girl! I havent did my gender reveal post yet :-/

No comments:

Post a Comment