Friday, January 3, 2014

Wine Bar

  Ok, so this is the last "catching up" post I have, so I promise no more Christmas decor after this! 
I absolutely LOVE getting all the Christmas decorations out & I love how it all looks, but its such a relief to get it all put away too! Am I the only one that feels that way?
 Its a little sad when its all over, all the hard work you put into everything... the shopping, the wrapping, the baking & cooking, decorating, traveling, etc etc! And its all over so soon, but I wouldnt skip it for anything!
 Christmas just wouldnt be the same without all the hustle & bustle, and yet its sad that so many of us get wrapped up in that, that we forget the real meaning of Christmas. 
Anyway, Im rambling! So, onto the decor!

  My last little area of my Christmas decor is my wine bar area. (And yes I just realized I didnt take any pictures of my bookshelves, so I guess those will have to wait until next year) 
Nothing too exciting, just a cute little area I like to decorate...
Just a simple tray & some greenery
This old window is great to decorate all year round, but I will say its my favorite at Christmas :)
My little ones Christmas picture this year...



Thanks as always for stopping by!!

Kelly :)







No comments:

Post a Comment