Saturday, August 24, 2013

Ready For Fall!

    I don't know about you, but I am ready for fall! I know its only August, and I anxiously await until Sept. 1st before I allow myself to bring out the fall decor. We got some landscaping done today (Ill post pics of that soon) and they said mums will be in next week... Yay! 
    Anyway, so I wanted to share just a cute & simple little project I did today to get ready for fall. 
    I bought these little fall colored candles 
And wrapped them in some burlap ribbon I bought at Hobby Lobby...
I decided the plain one needed a bow :)
... Just to dress it up a bit

That is all :) Don't mind my picture frame with no picture in it yet, I just found it at Goodwill yesterday & haven't got a picture in it yet! 
Thank you all for looking! 
        Kelly :) 


Sharing with:



2 comments:

  1. Super cute! And super easy! I need some of that burlap! :)

    I would love for you to share this (and any other posts!) at my Life of the Party link up if you get a chance! Im going to poke around your blog a little more.
    http://thegrantlife.com/life-of-the-party-1/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome! Thanks Kelley for looking :) I will check out your blog as well!! Kelly :)

      Delete