Thursday, August 22, 2013

A Few More Baskets...

  Hi All! Hope you're all doing great! Just wanted to show ya a few more baskets Ive painted- trying to get caught up still! 
I didnt get much done last night because we went to Lubbock for some dressers I found on Craigslist. I'll be posting those soon, but for now...
Random little basket I had setting in the rummage sale pile... 
Nothing a little white spray paint to distress up a basket in a jif! 
Now Ive got a nice little place to store my k-cups :)
 And my laundry basket...
I have had this old thing forever! Im really surprised it hasnt fallen apart by now! Ive actually been on the hunt for a new laundry basket, but cant find one I like for the price I want to pay. I mean really, who wants to spend like over $10 on a laundry basket!?! 
So, while I was out in the garage one night I thought Oh ya, Ill just do my laundry basket like I did my Longaberger basket, remember this one?? 
I LOVED the way that one turned out!
Just spray it on & wait a few minutes & blot! I moved it out in the driveway to dry- the fumes were getting to me...ha! 
Another quick simple little update :) 

                Before...
                After...
Now the only problem is Im still on the hunt for a new laundry basket, Ive fallen in love with this one all over again & have other plans for it :)
   As always, thanks for stopping by...
                     Kelly :) 










No comments:

Post a Comment