Saturday, February 15, 2014

Ladder Shelf Redo

 This is just a quick little project I did, part of getting the nursery ready.... 
I've had this handy little ladder shelf a long time & its been great for storage & display. I had painted it tan the last time (I believe this is the third time Ive painted it... Maybe fourth) Anyway... So in the nursery Im doing more of a gray theme, so I decided it needed painted again! 
Here it is in Reese's room... 


So I stole it out of her room to put in the baby's room. I need the storage in the baby's room more then Reese needs it (for diapers & such) Plus Reese has a dresser in her room & I dont have room in the baby's room for a dresser since we need to keep the bed in there for guests. 
Luckily we do have great closets that we dont necessarily need a dresser. I'll show all that when I do get the nursery done, for now... Back to the ladder shelf!! 
  So, all I did was used the Annie Sloan chalk paint in French Linen (one of my favs!!) Brushed it on, took no time at all & Voila!! Im very happy with the way it turned out! And it goes great in the nursery :) 
 

Here's a before & after for better comparison :) 



Kelly :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment