Thursday, October 23, 2014

Cute Little Project


    WHOA!! AM I WAY BEHIND OR WHAT?!? 
   I know it's been forever but I have been busy trying to get our house in order & let me tell ya, it is not easy getting anything done with two little ones. I need a clone, maybe two, the way my list keeps growing & growing everyday. I swear, no sooner than I get one thing crossed off, I have to add three more things to it! 
  BUT! I am SO excited to show all my progress whenever I finally get it all done (which will be soon I promise!) 

Anyway, so here's my plain ole canisters... 

   I got these cute little labels for my birthday from my mother & father in law. They were super easy to put on & I think they add a nice little detail to fancy them up a bit! 

               TA DA... 
This was a quick little project & I love the way it turned out. 
My mother in law ordered them from etsy. 

 And a few more for the pantry... 


These are just too cute... I love em! 

Have a great day! 
Kelly :)

No comments:

Post a Comment