Tuesday, September 17, 2013

FINALLY!!

  Hey there, hope you're all doing great! I had to share my find today. FINALLY, FINALLY, FINALLY I can rest now, my hunt for the perfect piece of furniture is over & I can complete my dining room! I know, I'm WAY too excited here, but seriously, it was like becoming an obsession. I constantly checked craigslist, rummage sales, antique stores, etc. I knew what I wanted but I also had a budget. And everything I found that I had in mind was way out of my price range. I was beginning to give up & everyday when I looked at that blank wall in my dining room I hated it more & more (I know, get a real problem right?!?) But seriously, I've did like 4 posts on this dining room now, I'm sick if it, lets get it done already!! 
So, enough about that, here she is...
It's perfect! Perfect size, perfect shape... Now- just needs to be the right color... What do y'all think? I'm kinda leaning towards black, but you know me, it'll be black, brown, blue, purple until I decide what I really want!
Here's my dining room right now... 
I also thought about staining the top like my table, then painting the drawers a robin egg blue, then the outside of the dresser a cream color... I think it would kinda blend in too much with the wall & I dont know if it would look good having two dark top pieces right next to each other... However, I have had a little itch lately to get rid of my table. (I'm seriously insane I know!) 
So, any opinions would be great! Thanks as always for looking & I look forward to your input... Kelly :) xoxo 


No comments:

Post a Comment