Friday, September 13, 2013

Fall Mantel

How I decorate my fall mantel....

Hey there! I don't know about you but I am loving this time of year! I got my fall candles burning, my fall decorations out, dinner cooking in the crock pot, my leggings on & a comfy long sleeve shirt. I do love summer time, but I admit I was ready for a cool down! So, I've been tearing apart my house trying to figure out where to put everything :)
I did get my dining shelf display done so I'll share that with ya today...

 I started by running some burlap ribbon randomly along the shelf...
 Then just started placing little fall things here & there...
  Some fall picks & pine cones from Hobby Lobby...
That plate in the background came from Goodwill ($1.00) Spray painted Mason Jar, and my favorite...
 Coleslaw Dressing Jar!! 
(Spray painted with some looking glass paint & then dabbed with a damp paper towel)

 One of my favorite scents...Caramel Ginger Strudel... YUM!!




 The sign came from The Swiss Colony store years ago!...Love that place!


 Had to show my coleslaw jar again- Im in love with that looking glass paint right now



 Love this little pumpkin...

I'll hopefully get some more fall posted soon, until then... HAPPY FALL Y'ALL :)  You just have to say y'all when ya live in Texas..It just sticks to ya!!



Sharing with....

French Country Cottage



No comments:

Post a Comment